Beth El of Manhattan Shabbat Services are Open-To-The-Public and held Friday Evening at 593 Park Avenue (at 64th Street) in the historic Central Presbyterian facility. All visitors are welcome! (See map below.)
• 6:30 – 7:00pm – Pre-Service Food & Fellowship in the Lobby Café (BYO Meal)
• 7:00 – 8:30pm – Services Begin: Kiddush begins Kabbalat Shabbat and Ma’ariv Shabbat Services
• 8:30 – 9:20pm – Fellowship resumes in the Lobby area.
• Jewish Holiday service Dates & Times are posted as the holidays approach.
Our Open-To-The-Public mid-week “Torah & T’filah” (Teaching & Prayer) meetings are held every Wednesday Evening at 593 Park Avenue (at 64th Street), either with café style tables in the beautiful stone lobby, and then Meeting in the sanctuary – or – at tables in the Coleman Hall on the 6th floor, with Meeting following in the same room.
• 6:30-7:15 pm table fellowship and BYO dinners or snacks.
• 7:15-8:30 Bible-study, musical worship, and prayer.
We look forward to seeing you soon! 😃 The more, the merrier!
The nearest subways are the 4,5,6, N,Q,R Trains at 59th Street & Lexington, or the F train at 63rd & Lexington